Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
-
have you guys tried running multiple instances of firefox instead of multiple tabs?
I had a project one where that worked better, had a dedicated pc running 12 firefoxes with scripts at each instance
-bbsigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for saleComment
-
Comment
-
Went to a Vegas gun show this weekend, $175 for Bucket O Bullets and $75 a brick for Fed Bulk and Rem GBs. They were flying off the shelf.
The .22 lr panic/shortage is not going away anytime soon.
I guess I am fortunate enough to get enough ammo from this thread, I am forcing my self to stay out of here because I can't spend more money on ammo!Comment
-
-
I went to the Sonora gun show this past weekend and lots of extremely overpriced 22LR and no one was buying any of it, it made me laugh.Went to a Vegas gun show this weekend, $175 for Bucket O Bullets and $75 a brick for Fed Bulk and Rem GBs. They were flying off the shelf.
The .22 lr panic/shortage is not going away anytime soon.
I guess I am fortunate enough to get enough ammo from this thread, I am forcing my self to stay out of here because I can't spend more money on ammo!sigpic
NRA Lifetime Member SAF Lifetime MemberComment
-
Might be Gander SOL tonight. At least I have orders coming (to look forward to) for each of the next 6 days (which should put me into 22lr critical mass for the foreseeable future)..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,485
Posts: 25,148,217
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20305 users online. 91 members and 20214 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

We're all standing by for that info!! Thanks!!
Comment