Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Cabelas just took my order for the 525 golden---Refresh that link if you are interested.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
sigpic
Join the discussion at www.utahguns.net
Isaiah 41:10Originally posted by HP911sweet jesus, the subject matter experts are 97!
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Comment
-
That's 5.7 pr
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
Ok, guys were wanting ammo boxes. The small are $10 and big ones $20. Night Vision cases with foam padding $25. I'm not selling them, just bought one, but take a look. Go to Flea Markets...good deals.Last edited by Yankee495; 03-21-2014, 11:30 AM.Comment
-
Cabelas must have gotten in a bunch of the Golden bricks as thsi has been going on for hours.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
Condolences on moving to Stockton. Keep buying ammo, you're gonna need it.You could ship em to Stockton. I'm moving back there this week haha
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
I cant see them =(Comment
-
100 limit 1 per customer? is that all?Comment
-
same here
It did the same to me, hope it goes thru! Just got the email...expected in stock 2/7....oops read it wrong expected delivery is 2/7Last edited by Mrrod2001; 01-30-2014, 6:28 PM.Comment
-
-
You're not doing it right, let your ole lady try, hehehehe.....
No, there are 525 round packs....
Hit this http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...7e4c7a100bde02
NOW HIT CHECKOUTLast edited by Yankee495; 01-30-2014, 4:34 PM.Comment
-
Try this Direct WB Link...
If that doesn't work you could try this WB link:You're not doing it right, let your ole lady try, hehehehe.....
No, there are 525 round packs....
Hit this http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...7e4c7a100bde02
NOW HIT CHECKOUT
I've had it a little while but it should still work.
As always Limit 1
Ship is $5 with CLUBFIVE and their VISA, or $5.95 without.
Ship to store is always FREE...(Well there's the Tax man though
)
Hope this helps......
God Bless and Stay Safe,
___________________LH out...Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,167
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14850 users online. 137 members and 14713 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment