Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Huh, stingers have been available on Cabela's website for over 10 minutes without it running OOS. I debated and then decided not to purchase. Is there a reason y'all aint jumping kack crazy over the stingers?
Comment
-
Actually they have been available for several hours...Huh, stingers have been available on Cabela's website for over 10 minutes without it running OOS. I debated and then decided not to purchase. Is there a reason y'all aint jumping kack crazy over the stingers?
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...3341db9eabd7bfComment
-
Several hours! Wowza. I am new to checking the links and calguns, but that has to be the longest I've seen .22 ammo on sale at Cabela's in over three weeks! Whew, happy I passed, was too rich for my blood.Comment
-
Comment
-
couple reasons for me-... Is there a reason y'all aint jumping kack crazy over the stingers?
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...3341db9eabd7bf
- contradictory description. says segmented hollow point and Stingers. different animals according to CCI website, with two bullet weights for the segmented hollow points.
- says "bulk" and shows cardboard box.
if I knew these were conventional hollow point Stingers in 50 round sliders deal would be done.
hthMAGAComment
-
Last two times I ordered stingers w an ammo box I got a brick of 10 slider boxescouple reasons for me-
- contradictory description. says segmented hollow point and Stingers. different animals according to CCI website, with two bullet weights for the segmented hollow points.
- says "bulk" and shows cardboard box.
if I knew these were conventional hollow point Stingers in 50 round sliders deal would be done.
hthComment
-
I've sent items back that we're shipped with ammo. Just call and demand a return label.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,442
Posts: 25,147,852
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20033 users online. 128 members and 19905 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment