Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hey all, now that I've been taking advantage of some of these great deals you guys post I figured I should come out from behind the shadows and say thanks! I'll continue to look for deals to post here to try to contribute something in return. Cheers!Comment
-
Thunderbolts!!! Get your umbrellas..and get ready for the downpour!Cabelas Remington Thunderbolts 22lr 500rd $21.99 shipped
on the main deals page
http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=857481Comment
-
Link shows price of $5.99 eachComment
-
-
SOLD OUT ALREADY. Dayamm...at that price I would have taken one for sure.
Took the wife and kid to the range Saturday, we had never been to an indoor range before. Had a ball. Must have shot off 250 rounds of 22's in the buckmark. The kid is a natural.
1911 ShooterComment
-
Considering someone posted a heads up today at 8AM that it was available, it should be a miracle that it lasted 12 hours.
I agree, Best Thread Ever!You can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,551
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13804 users online. 139 members and 13665 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment