Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Last edited by G21Shooter; 10-27-2013, 12:17 PM.Comment
-
For those willing to buy from Midway. I've been adding adding their 50 count/$5.99 factory second "Shoot N C's" to get me over the $25 mark on some orders. I haven't seen anything wrong with any of the ones I've got except sometimes they have a different target pattern than the one in the picture.
Comment
-
Federal Champion Fresh Fire Ammo 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point Sealed Can of 325 Ammunition @ $26.99, ($.08 round)
Buy bulk ammo for sale with free shipping at Target Sports USA. Enjoy great deals on cheap ammunition including 22lR ammo, 9mm & 5.56mm ammo.
UPDATE: Never mind, OOS already.Last edited by wlowe; 10-26-2013, 11:07 AM.Comment
-
Yeah that is what I do as well, when I get a brick of .22 I always add some targets, some bore brushes, patches, ect.For those willing to buy from Midway. I've been adding adding their 50 count/$5.99 factory second "Shoot N C's" to get me over the $25 mark on some orders. I haven't seen anything wrong with any of the ones I've got except sometimes they have a different target pattern than the one in the picture.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/867...-package-of-50Comment
-
Last edited by wlowe; 10-26-2013, 11:49 AM.Comment
-
Looks like this is still in stock for anyone who really needs .22 lr ammo.Midway has the new Norma TAC-22 lr ammo in stock. A tad pricey for what they market as plinking ammo, interesting to see a new .22 lr brand though.
Comment
-
Non .22 lr ammo deal here: (Coyote and varmint hunters take note)
Cabelas has Hornady Z-max .223 (same thing as V-max) on sale for $14.99 a box, use their $5 shipping promotion code 3HOLIDAY and that gets you 200 rounds for $155 shipped.
About $40-50 cheaper than buying 200 rounds of V or Z max anywhere else.
edit: Midway wants $198 for 200 rounds of V-Max shipped to CA, so yes Cabelas has a smoking deal there.Last edited by G21Shooter; 10-27-2013, 5:35 PM.Comment
-
Walmart in Ranch Cordova has 150 packs of American Eagle XM855 for $69 (4 on shelf) and about 70+ boxes of Independence XM193 for $10 and change. Also had 40SW Winchester white box for $21 each (about 5 on shelf).
The American Eagle is the same stuff someone has listed for sale in FS forums at $100. It is in a green 150 count box.Comment
-
5.7x28 40 grain AE - Gander high limit (at least 1000) - $25
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,111
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24970 users online. 91 members and 24879 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment