PSA CCI Mini Mags standard velocity, 50 round box. $5.49
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
MidwayUSA - 36gr hp minimags available again $6.99/100 - limit 5
Comment
-
At that price, they'll be in stock for a long time too.
Watch slickguns - cabelas had these (limit 1) for $36.94 (including shipping to cali.) this weekend.Comment
-
OOSMidwayUSA - 36gr hp minimags available again $6.99/100 - limit 5
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/383...int-box-of-100
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
-PUBLIC LAND OWNER-Comment
-
I got some remington viper from bass pro in rancho. You have to ask them for it as they keep it hidden away behind the counter.I don't remember the time I was human that's why I don't understand anybody.There's danger lurking around every corner, that's why I propose we make all of our buildings round.The sound of a cat puking is the most effective alarm clock.Comment
-
Exactly, I always keep a pack or two of targets and whatever gun cleaning supply I am low on in my shopping cart so when a brick of .22 lr comes in stock I can offset the shipping costs.Comment
-
At that price they can keep them. I don't think anyone is interested in paying more than 10-12 cents shipped a round for plinking ammo.Comment
-
----------------------------
K80 Trap Special
Comment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,971
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16419 users online. 57 members and 16362 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment