Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Watch Astro steal brass and take it into his cage....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4B_pd-yRWE&hd=1
Glock 20C at indoor range....
http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9Q -
Killer Bee,
Just placed my order....as I had a handful of other items in my shopping cart waiting to be purchased to take advantage of shipping.
Thanks!Comment
-
As per http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=756226 Grafs has more SK in stock. The SK Magazine stuff I ordered last time and it's good stuff - runs in my 226 conversion and groups as tightly as mini mags. It's finicky so that's a really good sign.Comment
-
Thanks Eljay, heres the direct link
I had to delete that other threadComment
-
-
thnx, ordered 2 cans to try it outThanks Eljay, heres the direct link
I had to delete that other threadsigpic
Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124Comment
-
-
Cool thing with grafs. They pay the shipping/freight. You only pay 6.95 handling charge. That drives the price per round down. I like it.Comment
-
thanks. might as well give it a whirl. if the semi auto's don't like i'll just have a bunch of ammo for the bolt action and revolvers. i added some slugs and buck shot to take advantage of shipping and lower my per round price too.I don't own any guns...they're dangerous.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,704
Posts: 25,150,700
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24992 users online. 119 members and 24873 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

.
Comment