Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Subsonic Ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SB1964
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 4876

    Originally posted by winnre
    Try Super Aguila with no powder, just primer. Better than a suppressor!
    +2, As good as it gets with a Bolt Gun!
    Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

    Comment

    • #17
      Izzy43
      CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
      • Dec 2009
      • 2670

      Do we all know that Aguila says to only use the Colibri in pistols/revolvers and not rifles? They have been known to not exit the barrel on rifles sometimes. If you don't notice that happening when using them the next one will either damage your barrel or ??? Just saying for safety reasons, be careful with those loads.

      Comment

      • #18
        winnre
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2010
        • 9214

        Yes I read that too but it exists rifles just fine.
        "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

        Comment

        • #19
          gunnlover
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 1555

          The super colibri exits my mp15-22 just fine. It has more pop than that the regular colibri. I think they are +/-500 fps. Too loud I'm the pistol, in which you should use the colibri regular (+/-350fps??)

          Comment

          • #20
            Jcastaneda1105
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 834

            Originally posted by SB1964
            Havent seen subsonic in san diego, in any stores for a long time.

            Parallax had some last time I went in, I believe CCI. Discount Gun Mart also had tons of it today.

            Comment

            • #21
              majtom94
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 1120

              Walmart, and it cycled my Remington 579.
              "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

              NRA Member
              NAGR Member
              CGF Member
              GOA Member

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1