Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P 22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    ZachT951
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 219

    Originally posted by DinoD
    Rasin frats! I asked them to call me when they got them in!
    Dang it..... Now I'm hearing none for 18 weeks? First S&W told me end of August ,so who knows now.
    18 weeks? wow thats a long time from now, that puts it right around christmas so they will sell out real fast again, better get put on a waiting list on be looking on the market place everyday
    "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

    Comment

    • #62
      DinoD
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 99

      Picked up a ISSC M22 at Turners for 299.00 instead of waiting 5 months.
      Also saved 100 bucks.

      Comment

      • #63
        odslim
        Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 283

        I created a thread on turners vendor site for a group buy just like M&P shield groyp buy. Shoot.. why not and it's worth a try. Sign up, just copy and paste and number accordingly if you guys and gals are interested. The m&p.22 is definitely my next toy to purchase, just playing the waiting game now.

        Comment

        • #64
          DinoD
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 99

          M&P 22 Cali pistol

          DinoD #1

          Comment

          • #65
            The Right to Bear Arms
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 680

            Originally posted by Sledge
            A friend of mine bought one of these this year when they first came out. Very nice 22. That thing was very reliable even with the cheapest ammo you could buy. That thing would eat anything. Good buy
            That versatility is big with me. An excellent trainer for the bigger caliber Semi Auto Polymer Pistols.

            Think of all the benefits you get at lower cost that translate over to 9mm, 40SW, and 45 ACP.



            Let us know how that MP22 does on the range when you get it.

            Congratulations
            " A Republic, if you can keep it ..... " Benjamin Franklin

            Comment

            • #66
              2nab
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 421

              The M+P 22 is a good pistol and worth it's cost. Longer barrel, better trigger than Ruger SR22.

              Another great 22 pistol that gets little attention is the Sig p226 classic in 22lr. Identical frame to centerfire P226, same great Sig trigger and ergonomics, and you can buy your choice of centerfire slide and barrel and use it on the same frame.

              Downside of course is it is probably not on roster so I guess in CA only LE's get that chance. Basically, if you every can grab a Sig P226 or P229 used as face to face transfer than do it. It is a great pistol and very modular in sense that once you buy the frame you can add upper assemblies for whatever your preference of caliber is.

              Comment

              • #67
                phoenix604
                Member
                • Aug 2010
                • 144

                WHat about San Francisco Bay Area??? Anyone seen one around? Looking for one ASAP!
                The US Declaration of Independence: "when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Governments."

                Comment

                • #68
                  firebert
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1349

                  My LGS wants $460 for one. He told me he'll cut me a deal for $420 if I paid cash.. It is tempting but I don't really want to spend that much on a .22LR pistol.
                  03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    fmunk
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 3896

                    BTW, Winchester came out with M22 bulk ammo. Looking at the stats it's comparable to CCI Mini-Mag, but cheaper. About $43 per 1000 rounds.

                    The M&P 22 is definitely on my list, since I have a Vtac 40 and a full size 45. Just moved to the OC from Nevada.

                    For those looking for a 22 pistol, yes, there are cheaper alternatives out there that are quite good (GSG 1911/22, or the ATI version, or the Sig version... same gun). If you already own a larger caliber M&P, the M&P 22 is a great practice gun to any of its bigger brothers. Pricey? it's all relative. Gotta pay to play.
                    Last edited by fmunk; 08-14-2012, 10:05 PM.


                    FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Leonidimus
                      Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 204

                      Originally posted by firebert
                      My LGS wants $460 for one. He told me he'll cut me a deal for $420 if I paid cash.. It is tempting but I don't really want to spend that much on a .22LR pistol.
                      420 is the MSRP price, which is reasonable considering high demand.
                      Now, what's the store name?

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        firebert
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 1349

                        Originally posted by Leonidimus
                        420 is the MSRP price, which is reasonable considering high demand.
                        Now, what's the store name?
                        Funniest thing. Went back the other day and was ready to offer them $400 cash for it and there was a pricetag on it for $399. Needless to say I snatched it up. They had 2 left that day. This was at Peninsula Guns and Tactical in San Bruno.
                        03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          johnny1290
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 1598

                          I shot a rental and thought id become annie oakley. I switched back to my hp22a and went back to mediocrity.
                          I have my eye on a sr22 but if I wanted full size 22 id get one in a heartbeat, especially if I had a 9mm m+p.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            DinoD
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 99

                            M&P 22

                            I gave up looking after an email from S&W said no shipments for 5 months
                            so I picked up the ISSC M22 Glock replica .22

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              fauxkat
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2012
                              • 70

                              Dang. 5 months from when?

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                thegrayham
                                Member
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 364

                                5 Months??? Yikes.. Why the delay I wonder?
                                THEGRAYHAM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1