Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Monthly Rimfire Match Archive

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    Scratch705
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2009
    • 12537

    the more i stare at the targets the more i think my goal is to get as close to 0 as possible.....

    (i'm probably going to be in the -)
    Originally posted by leelaw
    Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
    Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
    Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
    Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
    Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

    Comment

    • #77
      RobT2K
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 726

      Yeah tell me about it, I plan on shooting it with irons @ 25yds

      Comment

      • #78
        bongfoo
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 969

        ok another question. since i'm most likely going to shoot pistol...

        15yd iron sights

        25yd pistol scope

        is that acceptable? i think it should be fine. it's alot harder to shoot pistol than it is to shoot rifle.

        Comment

        • #79
          dwh100
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 955

          calixt0 count each shot.

          bongfoo nobody chimed in earlier... so I guess 15 yds is ok open sites

          scoped pistols not sure as last month there was some pretty good 50 yd scoped pistol shooting happening in the match!

          Do what you find comfy I guess, just let us now your distance.
          Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.
          - Ptolemy, c.150 AD

          Comment

          • #80
            kgcabs
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 1156

            OK...I'll embarass myself

            25 yards, open iron, wind about 5

            Minus 65. With the wind chill.

            The group to the left of the 10 and the one to the right of the 6 where my buddies.....no really.

            Comment

            • #81
              Scratch705
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2009
              • 12537

              that gives me little hope for myself.....
              Originally posted by leelaw
              Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
              Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
              Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
              Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
              Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

              Comment

              • #82
                dwh100
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2007
                • 955

                kgcabs
                What firearm did you use Thanx for posting your target!
                Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.
                - Ptolemy, c.150 AD

                Comment

                • #83
                  kgcabs
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 1156

                  Originally posted by dwh100
                  kgcabs
                  What firearm did you use Thanx for posting your target!

                  Brno Model 4LK

                  It would help (me) if the individual targets where a bit farther apart.

                  Thanks for organizing this.

                  Karl

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    Scratch705
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • May 2009
                    • 12537

                    bump in case people forgot.

                    i shall post mine after wednesday when my class finals are over.
                    Originally posted by leelaw
                    Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                    Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                    Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                    Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                    Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      kgcabs
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 1156

                      Targets?????

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        Scratch705
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2009
                        • 12537

                        i will be going to the range thursday, since i just got done with finals today.

                        give me time man.... hahaha
                        Originally posted by leelaw
                        Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                        Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                        Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                        Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                        Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          rckjeep
                          CGSSA Leader
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 406

                          Originally posted by kgcabs
                          Targets?????
                          There's a link to the targets on the first page of the thread.

                          Also, not sure if it's my computer but When I follow the link and open the file I get a word file of code. Am I doing something wrong? if I can I could make a target the same dimensions just need to know if the
                          1" ring is measured on the outside or inside of the ring?

                          I'll be shooting a S&W model 22A with iron sights.
                          NRA Level 1 Pistol Coach - VentureCrew SASP Coach
                          NRA Pistol Instructor
                          NRA RSO

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            Scratch705
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • May 2009
                            • 12537

                            you need a adobe acrobat reader (this is free) in order to see the file

                            but if you want to know the specs, the ring is 1" big from the outside measurement and it is 1/8" thick

                            white space is 3/16" thick

                            then you know the middle dot thickness
                            Last edited by Scratch705; 06-11-2009, 4:26 PM.
                            Originally posted by leelaw
                            Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                            Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                            Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                            Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                            Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              Dlamprich
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2009
                              • 14

                              This looks like a blast. I'm hoping to hit the range next weekend. I think I'm going to try for Sunday at Spenceville. I'll have to try this with all three of my mosberg rifles and my high standard pistol.
                              "Life is no way to treat an animal" -Kilgore Trout-

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                kgcabs
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 1156

                                Tagets????

                                Meaning lets see em'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1