Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

got my first .22lr.... a 10/22!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    shayski
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 199

    nice gun. time to trick it out. kidd 6 oz trigger for starts. .920 barrel. make that thing one of a kind man.
    Glock 34 Sig Stainless 1911 Railed

    Comment

    • #17
      polo.45
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 814

      Congrats ! I just my first 10/22 on president,s weekend ... Can't post pics from my phone.

      Comment

      • #18
        spencerk
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 996

        I plan on doing many things to it, especially swap the barrel and trigger and stock.
        "COVERT SQUIRREL ASSASSIN"

        Comment

        • #19
          Bulldog1911
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 833

          Enjoy your 10/22 I love mine
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            BullseyeDave
            Junior Member
            • May 2012
            • 18

            Hey Spencerk, When you get ready for your new stock I can help you out. Check out my stocks.784.jpg

            787.jpg

            Comment

            • #21
              spencerk
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 996

              Thats just plain sexy... I actually just orded an ati strikeforce 6 position folding stock for the 10/22 in the grey color cus its wayyy cheaper. This 10/22 is going to be a truck gun with a compact 3-9 scope eventually. Gonna leave it it a gunsafe in the pickup. Not as much for defense or anything as it is for plinking and having a way to gather food if i get stranded somewhere in the mountains durring my time at gunsmithing school. Ive been lost overnight before and wow was that a taste of reality.

              Same reason i have a po-peels pocket fisherman in tge storage compartment of my truck bed. Along with a lighter and a few other little survival goodies.
              "COVERT SQUIRREL ASSASSIN"

              Comment

              • #22
                jonc
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6406

                Congratz

                Enjoy

                Comment

                • #23
                  Rob42o
                  Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 93

                  Great Rifle, Got one for the girlfriend a few weeks ago. She loves it, I love it. I know you'll love yours also. I just read though quickly, so I didnt notice anyone mention. You can get spare factory mags at The Sportsman Guide.
                  Buyer's Club
                  $13.47
                  Non-Member $14.97


                  Buyer's Club
                  $22.47
                  Non-Member $24.97
                  Enjoy your new 1022!!!!!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    spencerk
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 996

                    I actually plan on getting a few tri mags for the 10/22. I like the idea of having 30 rounds all in one place while still being ca legal. Im not a fan of hicap mags in general
                    "COVERT SQUIRREL ASSASSIN"

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      spencerk
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 996

                      Got the stock for my 10/22!







                      Not too bad eh? For 80 bucks, i couldnt really go wrong. Plus the color is way cooler than it looked online. All in all, a win
                      "COVERT SQUIRREL ASSASSIN"

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        ruggedjackal357
                        Junior Member
                        • May 2012
                        • 15

                        sweet stock...was gonna advise you get a stock that fits .920 barrels too...not sure if the ati does. trigger is what id get done next, in my opinion the factory trigger is a bit "sticky." and to you NOTABIKER if you want a 22 thats got a flush mag, good looks, and reliability with fairly good accuracy get the 10/22. if you want something cheaper then all i can say is you get what you pay for. yes a savage may be cheaper and shoot strait out of the box, but a 10/22 you will have for years and years without problems. (assuming you maintain it)

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          mossy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 7430

                          your gonna love it, my 10/22 is my favorite gun to take to the range. its cheap to feed and will run all day. everyone who shoots it instantly falls in love with it
                          best troll thread in calguns history
                          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=406739



                          burn the circus down cuz the world is full of clowns

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1