I don't see a threaded one but these are already way below what that site has them for: http://www.rimfiresports.com/merchan...ategory_Code=B
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger 10/22
Collapse
X
-
I guess I didn't lose too much. Their GM 16.5" fluted barrel unthreaded is 140 bucks. Oh well, better luck next time, I love the barrel either way.I fly everywhere backwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzIComment
-
for $175, KIDD, I picked up my Shilen on sale at midway for $180 though, great barrels from what I understand.Comment
-
i agree beautiful amazing barrels i love mineBest? KIDD hands down.
But only available in silver/non fluted @ $175.
I second GM. I have one and it is a great shooter for a very reasonable cost. Well under your $175.
Zombie Stickers For Sale
ClassifiedWeapons.com
Looking for a particular parts kit? Check out our parts kit locator that is automatically updated every 6 hours. Now you can see parts kits being offered by multiple websites in one location. Just select the parts kit button on the right of the home page to begin looking.
-------
Home Builds- 1919a4, Sten Mk3, Romy G Ak-47, PSL Pistol,Romanian RPKComment
-
are you Kidding?
i personally would go with jim clark customs. 100% lothar walther blank plus his own chamber cut and crown can't be beatBest? KIDD hands down.
But only available in silver/non fluted @ $175.
I second GM. I have one and it is a great shooter for a very reasonable cost. Well under your $175.Comment
-
-
On rimfirecentral.com there's a member named nemohunter. Many board members there claim his re-chambered re-worked barrels are the best. They go through a lot of .22 hardware there and should be well versed. I think a stock barrel (I see them go for $20-$40 here) shipped and reworked is still cheaper than a green mountain barrel. Buying an aftermarket and having it reworked seems like it would be expensive and redundant but some guys do it. If you want to pay for it I think he can flute a stock bull barrel and blue it too.
Don't know if you're set on a bull barrel but a fluted heavy taper seems to be a sweet hybrid barrel.
YES!
Nemohunter can make your STOCK barrel perform VERY well. He recuts the chambers and it's close to match.
Everything is totally improved.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,437
Posts: 25,147,811
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19264 users online. 134 members and 19130 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment