Withdrawn
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger 10/22
Collapse
X
-
On rimfirecentral.com there's a member named nemohunter. Many board members there claim his re-chambered re-worked barrels are the best. They go through a lot of .22 hardware there and should be well versed. I think a stock barrel (I see them go for $20-$40 here) shipped and reworked is still cheaper than a green mountain barrel. Buying an aftermarket and having it reworked seems like it would be expensive and redundant but some guys do it. If you want to pay for it I think he can flute a stock bull barrel and blue it too.
Don't know if you're set on a bull barrel but a fluted heavy taper seems to be a sweet hybrid barrel.Comment
-
I know you say under $175 but you can have one to your door for around $165 from Rimfire Sports...... http://www.rimfiresports.com/merchan...ategory_Code=BComment
-
Comment
-
I ordered my Green Mountain barrel from hi-desertdog.com, and it's this one: http://www.hi-desertdog.com/index.ph...od&productId=4 With my 4x scope, it punches a single hole group at 25 meters with Winchester 333 bulk pack. LOVE IT!I fly everywhere backwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzIComment
-
You must check out whistle pig....this company is up in Oregon, great reputation, some cool finish options, integral porting, I bought one of their clearance barrels for a great price...
"Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt."
Comment
-
are boydsgundstocks good?Comment
-
Those prices are VERY high for GM barrels.......I ordered my Green Mountain barrel from hi-desertdog.com, and it's this one: http://www.hi-desertdog.com/index.ph...od&productId=4 With my 4x scope, it punches a single hole group at 25 meters with Winchester 333 bulk pack. LOVE IT!Comment
-
I got ripped off?! I must suck at searching cause they're the best price I found for a 16" threaded GM bull barrel . . .
I fly everywhere backwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzIComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,351
Posts: 25,147,127
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27373 users online. 150 members and 27223 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment