Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

umarex mp5sd 22lr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • e43jimmy409
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 11

    umarex mp5sd 22lr

    I'm interested in one of these. Anyone have one?
  • #2
    nrakid88
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 3285

    I want one, with a real mp5.

    Too bad I can't make both full auto, short barrel, suppressed guns.

    Talk about FUN
    sigpic
    5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
    Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
    You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

    Comment

    • #3
      lgm118icbm
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1204

      I held one at the last gun show. It was very heavy.
      Kevin
      ------------------------------------------
      Show your support and fight for your rights!
      Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
      Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar
      sigpic
      Get your Carry License!!

      Comment

      • #4
        Matt520
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 33

        I have one, only ran 100 rds through it and love it but it's accuracy from the factory sucks. It's rear sight needs to be adjusted but other than that its a great gun. I plan on selling it because it's more of a desert gun than an indoor range gun. I'll probably sell it to purchase a pistol.

        Comment

        • #5
          e43jimmy409
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 11

          I want one. I've always loved the.mp5. Im from central illinois so we can shoot anywhere.

          Comment

          • #6
            Quiet
            retired Goon
            • Mar 2007
            • 30242

            The magazines are more expensive and harder to find than the GSG5/GSG522.

            However, it is better built than the GSG5/GSG522.

            I'm tempted to sell my ATI/GSG GSG-5, so I can get the Umarex/H&K MP-5 .22LR.
            sigpic

            "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

            Comment

            • #7
              e43jimmy409
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 11

              do they make a rail system for the sd model?

              Comment

              • #8
                r3captain
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 575

                There's one for sale here http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=485413

                Comment

                • #9
                  e43jimmy409
                  Junior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 11

                  well i ordered it now its a hunt for the scope rail and a red dot. the post in that link was removed.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mr. Meeseeks
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2951

                    Ooh, if you can, please do a report when you get it. From what I've seen online, I like how they break down vs the GSG.

                    I'm not sure about a rail, but definitely check out Primary Arms for your optic.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Quiet
                      retired Goon
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 30242

                      Originally posted by e43jimmy409
                      well i ordered it now its a hunt for the scope rail and a red dot.
                      Get this package deal from Primary Arms.
                      The mount will work on the Umarex MP5 .22LR.
                      sigpic

                      "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Matt520
                        Junior Member
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 33

                        Originally posted by e43jimmy409
                        well i ordered it now its a hunt for the scope rail and a red dot. the post in that link was removed.
                        LOL the link he posted was to mine. I removed it from sale because because the offers I was getting were too low.

                        Thanks for help with the link R3.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          e43jimmy409
                          Junior Member
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 11

                          Thanks for the replies guys. I don't think a report from me would be the greatest info for you. I'm relatively new to the world of gun ownership so I'm just getting my feet wet.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            e43jimmy409
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 11

                            Originally posted by Quiet
                            Get this package deal from Primary Arms.
                            The mount will work on the Umarex MP5 .22LR.
                            I didn't think the GSG5 and Umarex stuff fit each other?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1