Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got a Henry Survival Rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tempus
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 298

    Just got a Henry Survival Rifle

    And I love it!

    Took it out this afternoon. Smooth firing. Very tight groups. No problem feeding (rem golden bullets.) Just a real pleasure to shoot. Ran a quick 200 through with no problems.

    And it FLOATS!
  • #2
    Slicendice
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 99

    Congrats! Glad you are enjoying it.

    Where did you go shooting? I'm in LA and just put a 795 in jail. I'll probably be taking it to Angeles and the LAX range.
    My tax refund came chambered in 9mm...

    Comment

    • #3
      CC Gunsmithing
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 649

      http://ccgunsmithing.webs.com/

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        I've had nothing but trouble with mine. I'm thinking about sending it in.

        I am glad to hear that you are having no problems with yours
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          huntercf
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 3114

          Originally posted by CC Gunsmithing
          +1.
          Gun control is a 1" group at 500 yds!

          Comment

          • #6
            Mail Clerk
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2008
            • 2324

            Originally posted by Tempus
            And I love it!

            Took it out this afternoon. Smooth firing. Very tight groups. No problem feeding (rem golden bullets.) Just a real pleasure to shoot. Ran a quick 200 through with no problems.

            And it FLOATS!
            Tempus,

            They're one of the most/best rifles to toss in your back pack for trailing along with a good side arm for assiatance. My Charter Arms version has been my pal for years. Never let anyone tell you otherwise

            Mail Clerk

            Comment

            • #7
              OHW
              Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 386

              Mine shoots such tight groups it is only to be used a wife trainer and when in need. Will never sell this one.
              Had a ca version that jammed often. Had I known good mags would have come eventually I would have kept it. The steel barrel may have sunk the thing , but it was sturdy.

              Comment

              • #8
                OHW
                Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 386

                Full assessment and target pics here.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1