Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BX-25 mags
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
I tried BX-25 on my c.2008 10-22 yesterday and noticed how loose it fit in the magwell. Full/empty it didn't matter....there was loose play fore/aft and side to side. I haven't shot it yet. Is this normal? Would the fore/aft play affect how it feeds?Miles to go before I sleepComment
-
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
~Pope John Paul IIComment
-
Lotta info on lots mags....18 pages worth. I didn't open ALL of the pages, but I did open the 10/22 repair kit link. So...how would the repair kit fix the loose fit in a brand new BX-25 mag? It seems to me the dimensions of the head of body (the part that sits in the magwell) of these new BX-25 mags are a tad smaller than the precise fitting BX-1 10-rounders. Unless there's something iin the TS repair kit that enlarges the head dimensions? (Which I doubt....)Miles to go before I sleepComment
-
I thought it was a fair price as well so I just picked up 3 and shipping was only $5. Some of his other mags have free shipping! Thanks for the tip.44mag.com dropped there price down to suggested retail 29.99 + 1.99 for breaking it into parts so 32.98 each plus shipping of 5 bucks... seems fair enough for those of us without having a friend out of state to buy them cheap and break them down into repair kits ....
http://www.44mag.com/product/factory...ne/ruger_10_22
Yes I know I'm resurecting a necro postComment
-
I have one of those bx25's at my house in Arizona and in all honesty, I like the ruger 10 rounders better...AR addict...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,732
Posts: 25,150,928
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14681 users online. 159 members and 14522 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment