Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BX-25 mags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    xs2k
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 829

    Originally posted by NorCalDustin
    Your right... Your not an expert.
    At least he knew the difference between "you're" and "your."

    Comment

    • #17
      Mr331
      Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 207

      The had a bunch of them at Sheels. I had not seen them till then. I grabbed one and waited for the to ask for my ID (Nevada) but they never did! Good for them
      Nevada 01FFL

      Comment

      • #18
        NorCalDustin
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 1463

        Originally posted by xs2k
        At least he knew the difference between "you're" and "your."
        Careful... Your skirting grammar Nazi territory.

        And yes, I incorrectly used "your" again.
        Originally posted by BannedinBritain
        The only dumb question is the one you don't ask...and get arrested for later.

        Comment

        • #19
          Inquirer
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 986

          Can anyone confirm that these use the same feed lips as the old 25-rounders? If so... Score.

          --Inq
          WTB PRIMERS - SMALL PISTOL (MAGNUM OK)

          Comment

          • #20
            sendithit
            Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 196

            I tried BX-25 on my c.2008 10-22 yesterday and noticed how loose it fit in the magwell. Full/empty it didn't matter....there was loose play fore/aft and side to side. I haven't shot it yet. Is this normal? Would the fore/aft play affect how it feeds?
            Miles to go before I sleep

            Comment

            • #21
              BigStiCK
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2010
              • 3790

              Might this help?



              Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

              ~Pope John Paul II

              Comment

              • #22
                sendithit
                Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 196

                Lotta info on lots mags....18 pages worth. I didn't open ALL of the pages, but I did open the 10/22 repair kit link. So...how would the repair kit fix the loose fit in a brand new BX-25 mag? It seems to me the dimensions of the head of body (the part that sits in the magwell) of these new BX-25 mags are a tad smaller than the precise fitting BX-1 10-rounders. Unless there's something iin the TS repair kit that enlarges the head dimensions? (Which I doubt....)
                Miles to go before I sleep

                Comment

                • #23
                  Matt640h
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 593

                  Originally posted by Jeepers
                  44mag.com dropped there price down to suggested retail 29.99 + 1.99 for breaking it into parts so 32.98 each plus shipping of 5 bucks... seems fair enough for those of us without having a friend out of state to buy them cheap and break them down into repair kits ....

                  http://www.44mag.com/product/factory...ne/ruger_10_22
                  I thought it was a fair price as well so I just picked up 3 and shipping was only $5. Some of his other mags have free shipping! Thanks for the tip.

                  Yes I know I'm resurecting a necro post

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    NinetyEight740
                    Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 194

                    I have one of those bx25's at my house in Arizona and in all honesty, I like the ruger 10 rounders better...
                    AR addict...

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Matt640h
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 593

                      Originally posted by NinetyEight740
                      I have one of those bx25's at my house in Arizona and in all honesty, I like the ruger 10 rounders better...
                      why?

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        ENVYGREEN
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1504

                        i just bought 3 from midway on the black friday sale 17.99 I think? Anyway they work great. Way better than Butler Creek ones

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1