Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Browning 1911-22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Browning 1911-22

    I was just on e the Browning website looking at a bunch of videos on this neat little gun. At first I was thinking that I didn't like the price of it but after watching the videos I think I will just have to save a little more money and get one of these instead of the GSG.

    The only thing that sucks is I won't be able to get it until next year because it's not on nor will it ever be on the roster.
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929
  • #2
    gorenut
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 3072

    So what really sets this apart from the GSG? It just seems like after you pay the single-shot fees (if anyone even single-shots this) price might be a bit too high for a .22 that isn't really a target .22

    Comment

    • #3
      SuMoSam
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 57

      The 85% sizing is a turn-off for me, which is the same reason the Sig Mosquito never appealed to me either. Also, it was hell waiting for the GSG-1911 (2 1/2 months), I don't think I can wait a year or two for the Browning.

      Comment

      • #4
        VegasND
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2007
        • 8621

        I want to look at it but I don't expect I'll like it much.
        People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
        --River Tam

        Comment

        • #5
          morrcarr67
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2010
          • 15053

          At first the 85% size was one of the things I didn't like but now I do.

          I also like that they only have the safeties that JMB designed in the 1911.
          Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

          Originally posted by Erion929

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1