Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10/30 - 10/22mag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HUND
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 184

    10/30 - 10/22mag

    Can anyone recomend a good 10/30rd 10/22 mag ?
  • #2
    Scratch705
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2009
    • 12537

    there is none. you have to make your own.
    Originally posted by leelaw
    Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
    Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
    Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
    Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
    Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

    Comment

    • #3
      StudioDison
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 672

      Imo, I think hi caps for the 10/22 look silly. Have you seen the tri-mag coupler?

      Comment

      • #4
        7.62 Charlie
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 389

        It would probably be a pain to make a 10/30 mag but if you want to....



        I personally would go with the tri-mag coupler like stated above
        It looks kinda weird but it's very useful.

        Comment

        • #5
          HUND
          Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 184

          What I'm realy after is a 25 or 30rd rebuild kit for a 10/22

          Comment

          • #6
            hefedehefe
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 2141

            Use the search feature to find the vendor for a kit. I bought one at the crossroads gun show 10/25
            War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
            "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
            "Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
            "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick Harrissigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              7.62 Charlie
              Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 389

              Originally posted by HUND
              What I'm realy after is a 25 or 30rd rebuild kit for a 10/22
              Yea, I just showed you a link to two 25rnd rebuild kits

              Comment

              • #8
                Matthew_S
                Junior Member
                • Mar 2011
                • 15

                Whats the point in the 10/30 mag? It still holds 10 rounds so you may as well just get the 10 round mag.

                Comment

                • #9
                  chesterthehero
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 2070

                  Originally posted by Matthew_S
                  Whats the point in the 10/30 mag? It still holds 10 rounds so you may as well just get the 10 round mag.
                  yeah but its not tacticool

                  the trimag is nice but it take some getting use to.. i still fumble the heck out of mine.. i think the quadmag may be better but who knows..
                  Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!

                  who wants a fishtank?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mcat707
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 2346

                    Promag makes 10/25 mags for the 10/22. It was a while back but I seen them at Big 5 Sporting Goods. Here is an old thread I made about 2 years ago:


                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1