Does anyone know where in OC I can buy one?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GSG1911
Collapse
X
-
time to buy. going to Alamo PawnPennys Dad
Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.Comment
-
Isn't the Sig 22lr 1911 made by GSG? I wonder if Sig will put one on the list. I like the looks of the grips on the Sig version.sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...Comment
-
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
-
Well that was an exaggeration, but Im sure they will be over $450 at Canyon. After Davidsons Gallery of Guns gets them listed I bet you can get one for a little over $300.Comment
-
Turners is taking pre orders for them, I just went and put my deposit down today. They are scheduled for end of May (check my other post for details)
2008 Evo X-404WHP
05 Yamaha R6
Guns
Clothes
Those are my material loves!
Comment
-
In this situation a "while" means about 6 days.Join the NRA today!Comment
-
Yup, when something like a 22lr 1911 comes out with a decent price tag and good reviews dealers are gonna ask for a premium over msrp for a while.
I wished Nor Cal had a Turners cause the small shops are either pricing em up or they're out of stock.Last edited by capitol; 05-07-2011, 10:18 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,502
Posts: 25,148,483
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14115 users online. 119 members and 13996 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I'd rather wait!
Comment