Two more days till I get my Browning Buckmark out of jail. I love my stock 10/22 with a 3-9 power scope.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I'm infected
Collapse
X
-
-
What kind of auto pistol? If it's an older vintage, try firing standard velocity .22 LR through it rather than the more common high velocity ammo you find these days.
I have an old High Standard that was really finicky until I figured out that when it was manufactured there wasn't any high velocity ammo. It works awesome now.Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.
(A sword is never a killer; it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, 45 ADComment
-
Surrender. There is no hope. I have 6 10-22s, although two are AMTs. I have a total of 26 .22 rifles and pistols. You walk into a store, they have an old classic .22 rifle (or pistol), the mist clears, and you have a receipt for a Winchester 52 in your hands. Don't try to fight it, give in. It's only money...
Comment
-

These are deadly. I originally bought mine for an appleseed shoot and I was going to leave it stock with just a scope...
Then I decided to change out the bolt handle, mag release, and stuff, but accidentally took apart the entire lower receiver. Since I was there I decided to just swap out part by part, and somehow a bull barrel made its way into that collection....
It's like a drug... a very accurate drug...We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,542
Posts: 25,148,836
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16413 users online. 36 members and 16377 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment