Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who's got one of these?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #2
    shadow65
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 1301

    Friend of mine has one. He likes it but it fired once out of battery. Sent it back to Keltec. They replaced parts and sent it back with no explaination.
    I'm sure it was a fluke.
    He didn't suffer any injuries but the pistol did.
    Independent Field Tester/Research and Developement

    Better to die for something than live for nothing

    Comment

    • #3
      Bigdaa
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 261

      Originally posted by shadow65
      Friend of mine has one. He likes it but it fired once out of battery. Sent it back to Keltec. They replaced parts and sent it back with no explaination.
      I'm sure it was a fluke.
      He didn't suffer any injuries but the pistol did.
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's a big black mark.
      Got it LDH?

      Comment

      • #4
        killmime1234
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1536

        OP, are you considering buying one?

        Those things are ugly as sin, but then again so are Glocks and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I keep hearing good things about Kel-tec, with the exception of the aforementioned out-of-battery issue.

        Comment

        • #5
          Bigdaa
          Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 261

          What's OP? I don't speak text talk.
          Got it LDH?

          Comment

          • #6
            AlbcAlbrr
            Senior Member
            • May 2008
            • 637

            Originally posted by Bigdaa
            What's OP? I don't speak text talk.
            Time to learn. Original Poster.

            Comment

            • #7
              Bigdaa
              Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 261

              Originally posted by AlbcAlbrr
              Time to learn. Original Poster.
              People here too lazy to call each other by name?

              Doesn't anyone remember ctrl c, ctrl v????
              Got it LDH?

              Comment

              • #8
                MongooseV8
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 4426

                Thats a crazy looking one. 30 round mags dang, that would be nice to have

                OP isnt meant just for the original poster. Its also to let everyone else posting and reading the thread to know who is being referenced. It makes it easier since not everyone reads and memorizes the thousands of names on each forum

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bigdaa
                  Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 261

                  OK, mongoose.

                  I am interested in the function over form. Think about this: What pistol comes with a capacity, stock, of 30 rounds (CA exempt)?????

                  Now, I may be a 7th generation Californian, but I do n't expect to die here in this haven of freaks. Given that, 30 rounds of 22 Magnum sounds like the cat's whiskers to me. I shoot 22 Mag out of my convertable Ruger wheelgun and it is a very authoritarian round, one not to be taken lightly. Think about running out 30 rounds at a set of targets....even light gauge steel!

                  The price of this gun seems very, very competative. It would make an awesome addition to my 27 gun crew. Thinking outside of California tyranny, imagine 10 mags loaded up and ready to go.

                  There's plenty of potential here. I need more information.
                  Got it LDH?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MongooseV8
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 4426

                    Im right there with you on function over form, and I like that full rail it has. I would totally love to have a 30 round mag that fit inside the magwell. And that price is very attractive.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      morrcarr67
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 15053

                      Getting one next year I can't wait.
                      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                      Originally posted by Erion929

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MongooseV8
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 4426

                        Cool, and the slide is steel and the frame is aluminum. I was thinking it was mostly plastic, pleasant surprise

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Reductio
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 1923

                          Originally posted by Bigdaa
                          People here too lazy to call each other by name?

                          Doesn't anyone remember ctrl c, ctrl v????
                          Welcome to the interwebz.
                          Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
                          Ah, the old "form over function" argument. I guess some people would rather be seen with a hot blonde who won't put out than with a "Neil 8" who will make you .

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            stitchnicklas
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 7091

                            gun looks fun......

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              dwtt
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7470

                              I tried to buy one of those last year around December. They're legal here in VA, but they're not available. It turns out Kel-Tec made a production run of the pistols, then stopped because of "manufacturing" problems. The shop I called said the pistol is not available at any of the distributor they order from.

                              Kel-tec comes up with good designs, but they can't manufacture the guns at quantities to distribute at the national level. They come out with a few dozen guns a month, it seems. So far, their RFB rifle, PMR-30 pistol, and their new shotgun are vaporware.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1