Midway is also showing them in stock.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
My customized Ruger 10-22 PICS
Collapse
X
-
Nice, I just want to know what the group is.. especially with all the Volquartsen parts.. its gotta be well over 600 easy! LOL.Originally posted by GottmitunsIt's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.Comment
-
Does anyone in SOCAl sell these nodak receivers?Looks good.
Now you got all them extra parts.... you know what to do!!
http://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-22.htmComment
-
Thanks man! Going to take a look into that.Midway is also showing them in stock.
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=500223
Did I miss something here? I never claim to be the best shot out there, I just enjoy building and shooting just like anyone else. Hope to have some groups up here eventually.
I would like to know the same thing! If there was a place that sold them, I would get one right away.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,453
Posts: 25,147,916
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21200 users online. 130 members and 21070 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment