Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger Mark III
Collapse
X
-
I read somewhere that America is safer place when criminals dont know who is armed, well that is why...."I'd rather be caught with, than without."
Comment
-
It's not the gun that causes it, it is the mags.. since I filled the mags I have had zero FTE's out of maybe 600+ rounds
Great gun, crappy mags. I also have the 6 7/8" hunter model.Absolute power corrupts absolutely, even on Calguns.
NRA Life Member
USPSA Member
IDPA MemberComment
-
I changed the extractor in mine and it's been flawless since... (i tried grinding the maglips first)
it kept stovepiping every 2-3 rounds until i replaced the extractor...
GREAT gun though.. i want a second..Comment
-
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, even on Calguns.
NRA Life Member
USPSA Member
IDPA MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,844
Posts: 25,152,313
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17492 users online. 143 members and 17349 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


The 6 is for a noobie.

Comment