Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

just ordered the bull pup conversion kit for my marlin 795

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SVT_Fox
    Veteran Member
    • May 2006
    • 3206

    just ordered the bull pup conversion kit for my marlin 795

    U P D A T E NOW WITH REAL PICS!!!












    Last edited by SVT_Fox; 06-10-2010, 5:50 PM.
    t
    i
    c
    k

    t
    o
    c
    k
  • #2
    nrakid88
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 3285

    To each his own buy I have always thought those kits look god awful
    sigpic
    5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
    Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
    You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

    Comment

    • #3
      SVT_Fox
      Veteran Member
      • May 2006
      • 3206

      lol well all bull pups look similar its very "modern" if i can use that term, or "futuristic", hopefully it makes the 22 a little more fun, im also looking to get rid of my ATI drugunov stock for the marlin 795 if anyones interested

      MORE PICS




      next to a m44


      Last edited by SVT_Fox; 06-10-2010, 5:51 PM.
      t
      i
      c
      k

      t
      o
      c
      k

      Comment

      • #4
        SVT_Fox
        Veteran Member
        • May 2006
        • 3206

        this is an ugly bushmaster bullpup 9mm? not even sure what it is but


        WOW its bad

        t
        i
        c
        k

        t
        o
        c
        k

        Comment

        • #5
          Rigma
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 988

          Originally posted by SVT_Fox
          also looking to get rid of my ATI drugunov stock for the marlin 795 if anyones interested
          I would consider it. Send me a pic and an asking price and we can play "Let's make a deal!"
          I don't know how political I am, I don't get into all that crap....I just love freedom...
          -Kaziah Hancock

          Comment

          • #6
            LB21
            Member
            • Aug 2008
            • 158

            I installed one of their stocks on my bros mini-14 way back in the 90s. I remember trimming off a lot of excess plastic to get the shell to fit better. The trigger linkage bar (or whatever its called) went on easy enough but it made for a creepy trigger. Maybe things have changed since then, I hope it works out great for you...

            Comment

            • #7
              SVT_Fox
              Veteran Member
              • May 2006
              • 3206

              i will keep you all posted sounds like they have had about 10 years to get things together, and the 795 is the newest gun they make stocks for so hopefully she will have all the bugs worked out! anyway I will post pics ASAP
              t
              i
              c
              k

              t
              o
              c
              k

              Comment

              • #8
                xgi1991
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 614

                I got the one from for my marlin 60 after the wood stock snaped, thought it would be something differant. I actually like it alot and I am more accurate with the rifle. They are fun, enjoy.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SVT_Fox
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2006
                  • 3206

                  cool good to hear, I shot a kids 10/22 with this stock on her, it was pretty dang awsome! I just remember last winter it was soooo boring shooting it with a standard stock, i mean this should make it a little more interesting
                  t
                  i
                  c
                  k

                  t
                  o
                  c
                  k

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mif_slim
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 10089

                    You think thats bad?! Now this, is bad!


                    in a good way!
                    Originally posted by Gottmituns
                    It's not protecting the rights of the 1%, it's IMPOSING new laws because of the 1%.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mr Wizard
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 617

                      I bought one for my son's 10/22 just for the looks. The trigger linkage is a joke. It's just a flat piece of plastic that slides between the two side housings that are too narrow. He trimmed the sides and greased the grooves, which made it function a little smoother. He recently converted back to the synthetic stock, so it's sitting on a shelf now.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MrPlink
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 12532

                        I love bulpups, but I've handled these in person and they def need some refinement.
                        The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

                        disclaimer:
                        everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          tygerpaw
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 573

                          Originally posted by fredieusa
                          This is a highly desirable pistol! Wish I has a few.

                          Often called Armpistol AKA Bushmaster Gwinn. Made in Bangor Maine

                          I remember seeing one of those in a gunshop in Concord back in, like 1982-ish. I thought that was soooo coool.. Then I read a magazine that reviewed a bunch of different guns and they said it was a jam-o-matic....

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            XDRoX
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 4420

                            Originally posted by SVT_Fox
                            wow cant WAIT !!!!



                            OHHHHHH MY GOD I CANT WAIT




                            anyone have experience with this place, they seem like they build nice stuff! finally i can get my scope to stay at zero too!
                            That's awesome. You just gave me a reason to go buy a 795. I've been wanting one for some time, but never had a reason to get one. I don't see one listed for a 795 on the site you linked. Does the #70 fit the 795?
                            Chris
                            <----Rimfire Addict


                            Originally posted by Oceanbob
                            Get a DILLON...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              turbogg
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 1248

                              That is a great option for the (no offense intended) old-school-looking 795! I was considering a GSG-5, but this conversion kit just might persuade me to get a 795 instead.
                              "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1