Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ATI Ak-47 .22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StephenhDMRS
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 295

    ATI Ak-47 .22

    Hi All,
    I've looked around and tried to find the answer but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any experience putting regular ak-47 parts on the ATI GSG AK-47? New handguards or stock. I am particularly looking for a scope mount either on the side or a new receiver cover with rail. I would like to do the least amount of manipulation with it.

    Btw- i'm sure i'll get these questions. I was at OC Armory looking for ak-47 and others and they sold me the gun for $380. It was a great price and being a poor college student I couldn't pass it up. Saturday will be first day shooting it so i will update then.

    Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Not compatible.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      nrakid88
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 3285

      Just a heads up but this is definately the kind of thing you should research prior to getting a gun.
      sigpic
      5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
      Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
      You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

      Comment

      • #4
        StephenhDMRS
        Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 295

        I spoke to the guy at OC Armory and he said that they fit but you have to work to get it on. GSG themselves sell parts but they are nearly impossible to find since they have to be sold through a distributor and they are also more expensive than regular ak-47 parts

        Its also not the end of the world if they don't fit.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1