Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22LR SAIGA!!
Collapse
X
-
It looks better than the GSG-AK. I wonder how much these will go for. -
John P. Hermesmeyer
U.S.M.C. 1992 to 1996 0311 5th Marines
Current location: Camp Living room 1st Recline Div.Now in Texas
sigpic
Visit http://www.cawheelburners.com
In memory of my friend Officer Ryan Bonaminio Riverside PD. Gone but not forgotten.Comment
-
-
I like itComment
-
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general - Mark RippetoeComment
-
I would like a under-folder version.
Funny how the GSG version is Kalashnikov licensed, and the Izhmash/Saiga version has Kalashnikov involved in some extent.Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin
"Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -StanzeComment
-
Ah crap, something else I need to buy now.Comment
-
Whats up with all these guns coming out in 22? Why? I dont get it.Comment
-
What's not to get? Ammo is .20 to .40 a round for a lot of the real rifles so shooting .22LR which is .05 to .10 a round is a lot cheaper to play with and or practice with.
It is always fun to go out and blast on the cheap
-GioΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,501
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23042 users online. 48 members and 22994 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment