Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

You like shooting .22LR too?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    pennys dad
    Arizona Ex-Pat
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2008
    • 5984

    Originally posted by 2Cute2Shoot
    .22 is for girls. LOL. No, wait... I guess since I'm a girl & I graduated from .22 when I was 10, .22 must be for kids!

    It's so much fun to tease boys who shoot .22! Just like the boys who wear pink shirts. I don't really mean it - I honestly think your more masculine because it doesn't bother you...and it's probably smarter financially too!
    Hahahahaha, its for girls. If i'm a girl then I am one ugly freaking girl! Good grief, I forgot to shave, now I am an even uglier girl. HAHAHAHHAHA ROFL
    Pennys Dad

    Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1