Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GSG-5 ? Not Can?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • novabrian
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2520

    GSG-5 ? Not Can?

    I was at the range today with GSG.Twice it fired two rounds at a time throughout my time at the range.Like a burst type thing.I was just slowly firing it a a paper target.Has anyone else experienced this.It has happened every time I have taken it out.
  • #2
    Vinz
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 2874

    have you tried to switch to semi?


    just kidding, I have not had any issues. Possible striker problem.


    vinz
    Armis Exposcere Pacem
    VM-1 AMBI SLING PLATES stamped US made
    VM-1S Strap version ambi sling plate

    In Memory Of Babe....I also remember the Eggs and Country fried potatoes that went with that Bacon.

    Originally posted by Fot
    In before the penis measurements
    ROFL

    Comment

    • #3
      novabrian
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2520

      Mine only a single shot and full auto. No burst option!!

      Comment

      • #4
        joelukehart
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 977

        Get it fixed now! This is not a malfunction to take lightly. The BATF will prosecute for having an unregistered machine gun. Take it to a gunsmith or send it back to the mfgr. ASAP.

        Comment

        • #5
          novabrian
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 2520

          I'm starting to become very disappointed with this thing.

          Comment

          • #6
            k3nnex
            Banned
            • May 2009
            • 1102

            sounds dangerous, what is the possibility that the sear could trip when the gun is just sitting there?

            Comment

            • #7
              Vinz
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2008
              • 2874

              Originally posted by novabrian
              I'm starting to become very disappointed with this thing.
              im gonna take my sd on a boating trip.


              lol
              Armis Exposcere Pacem
              VM-1 AMBI SLING PLATES stamped US made
              VM-1S Strap version ambi sling plate

              In Memory Of Babe....I also remember the Eggs and Country fried potatoes that went with that Bacon.

              Originally posted by Fot
              In before the penis measurements
              ROFL

              Comment

              • #8
                nrakid88
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2008
                • 3285

                Dang, GSG is selling unregistered NFA MG's with unregistered NFA suppressors. And I thought that the gun falling apart would be the biggest problem.
                sigpic
                5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
                Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
                You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

                Comment

                • #9
                  tatt00edangel
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 724

                  It's and extractor issue. You can send it back to ATI and they'll take are of you.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bakokid
                    Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 164

                    Originally posted by novabrian
                    I was at the range today with GSG.Twice it fired two rounds at a time throughout my time at the range.Like a burst type thing.I was just slowly firing it a a paper target.Has anyone else experienced this.It has happened every time I have taken it out.
                    do not take that thing back to the range, dont fire or test it with anyone around. i knew a guy who had a problem like that with a semi only AR at the range, somebody turned him in and atf searched his house siezed everything and it cost him about 40k in legal fees. u may not thiink its a big deal and it may never happen to u but dont push it.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      geeknow
                      Lifetime Contributor #1
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3144

                      Send it back to ATI. That is a problem.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        novabrian
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 2520

                        Ok I will do that.Should I go through Turners where I bought it from or send it straight to ATI?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          tatt00edangel
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 724

                          Contact one of the techs at ATI, they're really helpful, and they will give you the details.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            woodey
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 913

                            Originally posted by bakokid
                            do not take that thing back to the range, dont fire or test it with anyone around. i knew a guy who had a problem like that with a semi only AR at the range, somebody turned him in and atf searched his house siezed everything and it cost him about 40k in legal fees. u may not thiink its a big deal and it may never happen to u but dont push it.
                            Now that would ruin your day, or weak maybe the whole year

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1