Got respond yesterday from ARMSCOR that info was transfered to their QC department, nothing else.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AMSCOR 22 LR failure
Collapse
X
-
Their 7.62x54r is junk too, I won't purchase any of their ammo.Comment
-
Oh fantastic.. I picked up a brick of this stuff a while back and haven't fired it yet..
cough*.22ammoforsale*cough"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert EinsteinComment
-
-
-
The only issues I had with Armscor was that sticky, waxy "lube". The rounds will get jammed in the chamber of my 10/22 w/ a Green Mountain bull barrel and the extractor can't pull it out on the first try. I'll have cycle the bolt at least 3-4 times before it extracts.
If it works for you, more power to ya!
I'd only use it on a manual action - pump or lever action .22.
I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
Armscor works fine in my son's bolt action .22. 100 rounds fired with no issues. The ones I bought have a wider mouthed hollow point than the usual stuff from Federal, CCI, etc., so I opted to only run the Armscor through bolt actions and revolvers.
The 2nd Amendment - The Original Homeland Security
WTB Colt Woodsman's, WWI/II 1911's, Walthers: P4 or P38 / IV (German or French), PP Super .380, PPK (German or French), TP, TPH (German only), S&W 547 9mm, Any DA .22 Magnum revolver. Colt .22 Diamondbacks, Courier, Banker's Spl.
sigpic
FREE NRA FREEDOM ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - CLICK BELOW
https://www.nrahq.org/FreedomAssoc/default.aspComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,590
Posts: 25,149,536
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32031 users online. 130 members and 31901 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment