I'd say this guys got a bit of a ground squirrel problem, or not anymore.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.17HMR vs. Ground Squirrels
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, ground squirrels suck ***. Especially in CA.. I almost had to buy a 22 mag just for the "green" ammo...The gun doesn't smell loaded. -
Damn I like that two for one at ~ 4:27 way to save ammo
Comment
-
I just got a Savage 93r17 and named it my squirrel gun. 17 hmr + squirrels = good times!"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."
-Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice PresidentComment
-
I like ground squirrel killing a lot.Comment
-
i wish i had a squirrel problem
that looks like lots of fun
si vis pacem para bellvmComment
-
I like the squrrel highway in the beginningSome say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60Comment
-
At 2:10, you can see the other ground squirrel coming up to get a mouthful of his buddy's guts!! Yummy!!
Eric
Comment
-
Is it wrong that this video makes me laugh?
I'd never condone this kind of slaughter on any other creature than pests.To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Wow.... I dont know if I can hold of from buying a 17hmr much longer. Most of those were lights out hits. Nice.sigpic
5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
Originally posted by Cali-ShooterYou are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.Comment
-
They do lots of damage. I love mine. If you ever want to try it hit me up.Comment
-
.Originally posted by jmonte35Disagree. Been trying to teach lewdogg21 how to hunt. It's like trying to teach Steve Wonder how to see. Not sure we're ever going to get there.Comment
-
Buzzards gotta eat...same as worms.***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,599
Posts: 25,149,628
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19402 users online. 126 members and 19276 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment