l33ttactical had some a while back, check them out
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eofake holosight replica clones
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned RRAGES
This guy guarantees his products and he's fairly reasonable on his prices. Sure the EoTech clone is $100 but that includes shipping and its aluminum alloy. I have the FACOG and its been pretty reliable in and out of the bag.
He ships fast too.Comment
-
jeez for $150 you might as well fork out a little more for a real one.Comment
-
-
-
-
is that fake acog magnified?
i see sportmans guide has a look alike now
Comment
-
Have any of you guys used any of these fakes? I've wanted to buy one of these for my ar or 1022 but all my friends keep talking sh*t on these fakes. But hey, the price is very right for me and I want to try one out. Any impressions?Comment
-
i saw some knock offs at the del mar show and then i compared them to a real one a couple booths down.
i couldn't tell the difference, but then again im a newb. I moved my head and eyes around and my POI stayed on target just like the real one. But these were priced @ like $160 or so.
I wouldn't take the knock offs to seriously, like putting them on a SHTF rifle (they probably wouldn't hold up after a few mags of .223 or greater).
IMO they are perfect for .22 caliber rifles.RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4DComment
-
I have a replica EOTech on my Colt .22. I think it works great for the price. Once it's dialed in, it's very accurate. I even put it on the range's .223 AR rental, fully expecting the larger recoil to knock the zero, but it actually stayed locked in (at least for the 100 rounds I shot).
My only complaint is that the version I bought uses LR44 button cell batteries (expensive), and if I leave the batteries in the sight, they drain even when it's powered down.Comment
-
for $308 after cashback.
But they are the real deal and for $150 I would have no trouble saving up. Hell I got my 516 for around $365...
Or even going with a Burris fastfire for even less would be a better buy IMO than a cheap Eotech thats not going to last. At least if it is going to cost $150. Now for $50 get whatever it's only $50.
I'm thinking about getting the Burris for my 22lr buckmark.Last edited by Justintoxicated; 10-07-2009, 3:41 PM.Comment
-
but.....were looking for clones here.http://cgi.ebay.com/EOTECH-511-A65-1...#ht_1829wt_904
for $308 after cashback.
But they are the real deal and for $150 I would have no trouble saving up. Hell I got my 516 for around $365...
Or even going with a Burris fastfire for even less would be a better buy IMO than a cheap Eotech thats not going to last. At least if it is going to cost $150. Now for $50 get whatever it's only $50.
I'm thinking about getting the Burris for my 22lr buckmark.RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4DComment
-
I know, and thats fine, just don't think you should pay $150 for a clone. It's your money though. If I was going to spend alot on a clone I would probably opt for this one, because he has good service and guarantees you will like his products.
Comment
-
shoots, i was looking to only spend $70 at most. but yeah i was considering that one, also apoman in the market section sells them for $99 ill bet they are the same type of clone.RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4DComment
-
Originally posted by leelawBecause -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?Originally posted by SoCalSig1911Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.Originally posted by PrepperGunShopTruthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,145
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22743 users online. 106 members and 22637 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment