Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10/22 Scout Rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Shooterer
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 19

    Finished

    Here is what I did.
    I bought a $9 piece of Wearver rail and a $18 extended eye relief scope from J&G and had 4 holes drilled and tapped by a local gunsmith.


    Comment

    • #17
      KING_PALM
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 3590


      there are a ton of pics of scout style rifles in there.

      here is what my 10/22 used to look like scout style


      and this is my favorite one so far. ( i was aiming for my gun to look like this)
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        p225
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 16

        What is that rear sight and how did you attach the flash hider?

        Comment

        • #19
          uxo2
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 4003

          Originally posted by Shooterer
          Here is what I did.
          I bought a $9 piece of Wearver rail and a $18 extended eye relief scope from J&G and had 4 holes drilled and tapped by a local gunsmith.



          I was thinking the same thing..But I am going to add tech sight too
          Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
          Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
          One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
          George Patton

          Comment

          • #20
            p225
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 16



            Just finished my 10/22 scout and I couldnt be happier with the results.

            Comment

            • #21
              Shooterer
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 19

              P225,
              What type of scope is that?

              Comment

              • #22
                p225
                Junior Member
                • Aug 2010
                • 16

                Originally posted by Shooterer
                P225,
                What type of scope is that?
                UTG 4X32 Extra Long Eye Relief TS Compact Scope

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1