Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger take-down 10/22
Collapse
X
-
-
12" groups at 50 yards sounds like there is a lot of room to improve, either shooter technique or something with the gun... is that rapid fire mag dump, or trying to hit the bullseye?
I've got a "few" 10/22's and a few others, some are more accurate than others, but most are good enough to put a mag or two into the 8/9/x area at 23 yds, and a little more open beyond that without too much effort - my kids can group better than I can every single time, so I know the guns are good, the shooter is "variable"!Comment
-
-
You got caught on that one simple fact of me shooting 12” at 50 yards. Lol. Do you think I’d be this invested if I was shooting this? I ask questions and may seem clueless, however I was asking a question solely on after market barrels to get a better understanding of what is best for the money. So plz, disregard my accuracy, obviously training is essential. That’s why I spend 2 days of every week training, as well as a few hundred a month on ammo.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
I can't speak to the Tac-Sol barrels... mostly running stock Ruger in 16" or 18.5", with a CF bull that is about the same accuracy wise. I've got one "heavy" bull that is a one hole shooter, but it's so heavy, wouldn't be terribly practical for a TD!
I've become more conscious of whether I want to drag a "heavy" rifle around... I prefer a lighter configuration, and it's accurate enough for my expectations.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,823
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18265 users online. 64 members and 18201 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment