Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 44 (.22LR): Got one today! *Thoughts*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    I like Glocks but this is one I’m not interested in, never bought into the 22 as a training alternative in place of your 19/23 etc. and for a 22 handgun I’d much rather have/shoot a Buckmark or a Ruger Mark series gun.

    I own a SR22 and it’s a good little 22, but nowhere near as good as a Buckmark or Mark series Ruger.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    • #17
      Cotay
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 50

      Originally posted by SLOSA Rimfire
      Is the G44 somehow on the roster?
      Law enforcement officers may purchase non-roster firearms for use in the discharge of their official duties.

      If a handgun is "unsafe" for the rest of us, you'd think it'd be unsafe for LE. It sort of proves that the "safety" aspect of the roster is hogwash doesn't it?

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1