Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kel-Tec PMR30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GW
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2004
    • 16078

    Kel-Tec PMR30

    Just decided to buy one. Love the idea of a pistol with a 30 round magazine.
    Its my first 22WMR.
    Great balls of fire when shooting it
    Lots of fun.
    sigpicNRA Benefactor Member
  • #2
    chomorro
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2017
    • 590

    Originally posted by GW
    Just decided to buy one. Love the idea of a pistol with a 30 round magazine.

    Its my first 22WMR.

    Great balls of fire when shooting it

    Lots of fun.
    Assuming you can't get one in ca. Congrats!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      brandooo123
      Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 263

      Originally posted by chomorro
      Assuming you can't get one in ca. Congrats!

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I have one in cali, I Probably have 800 rounds through it. Mine is about as accurate at my buckmark. I bought it through a ppt. By far best firearm I have ever bought. I also have the cmr
      Attached Files
      Last edited by brandooo123; 02-01-2019, 8:03 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by brandooo123
        I have one in cali, I Probably have 800 rounds through it. Mine is about as accurate at my buckmark. I bought it through a ppt. By far best firearm I have ever bought. I also have the cmr


        Cool. I've been wanting a CMR but I couldn't figure out how to pin the stock. Someone had mention to put a barrel extension on it. Where did you get that one and do you remember how much it cost?
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          brandooo123
          Member
          • Feb 2016
          • 263

          Originally posted by morrcarr67
          Cool. I've been wanting a CMR but I couldn't figure out how to pin the stock. Someone had mention to put a barrel extension on it. Where did you get that one and do you remember how much it cost?
          I got mine at rifle gear in fountain valley. I believe it was 600 but there website says 650, https://www.riflegear.com/p-8281-kel...-22wmr-ca.aspx
          I cut off the extra birdcage on the end of the extension piece. It made it look really stupid with the birdcage on the extension, the extension makes it 27.5" when stock is collapsed. Mine is 26.25" long when collapsed and looks way better.

          Comment

          • #6
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by brandooo123
            I got mine at rifle gear in fountain valley. I believe it was 600 but there website says 650, https://www.riflegear.com/p-8281-kel...-22wmr-ca.aspx
            I cut off the extra birdcage on the end of the extension piece. It made it look really stupid with the birdcage on the extension, the extension makes it 27.5" when stock is collapsed. Mine is 26.25" long when collapsed and looks way better.
            Nice. Thanks for sharing.

            Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #7
              audiophil2
              Senior Member
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2007
              • 8736

              it's not difficult to lock the stock.
              sigpic


              Private 10 acre range rentals
              [/URL]

              Comment

              • #8
                9mmrevolver
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2006
                • 1477

                I have both cmr and pmr also. Just have to be patient

                Comment

                • #9
                  9mmrevolver
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1477

                  The ten rounders suck. Wish I was able to have the 30 rounders

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ems4ty
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 4

                    Just went to the range today and tossed 650 rounds of Armscor ammo down the pipe. This gun is my favorite to date. I was on target at 90 yards and for my eyes, thats amazing. 30 rounders are an added bonus for sure. These fiber optic sites are crazy bright too. Soooo much fun Also, $63 for a box of 500 rounds aint too bad either.

                    Cheerz !

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Surf & Turf
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 784

                      Where do you get 500 rounds of 22 wmr for $63?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        9mmrevolver
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1477

                        Look for armscore 22mag. It’s the cheapest I’ve seen

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          k1dude
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • May 2009
                          • 15896

                          Keep in mind that Kel-Tec has their new CP33 in .22LR coming.

                          Supposedly it's designed for competition and is highly accurate and precise. Has 33 round mags.

                          "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                          "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            chomorro
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2017
                            • 590

                            Originally posted by k1dude
                            Keep in mind that Kel-Tec has their new CP33 in .22LR coming.



                            Supposedly it's designed for competition and is highly accurate and precise. Has 33 round mags.



                            Why cant we get this in CA.......

                            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              k1dude
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • May 2009
                              • 15896

                              Originally posted by chomorro
                              Why cant we get this in CA.......
                              I'm assuming that's a rhetorical question.
                              "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                              "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1