How far can you shoot accurately with stock sights?
Is there any one that has not upgraded their stock sights?
thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
Stock sights are useless for serious shooting IMO. I think many would agree that the Tech sights are worth the investment.
Sent using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Are the stock sights OK? or just useless?
Dont want to spend $70 for tech sights, whole point of buying Marlin 795 is to keep the cost low :-)
ThanksLeave a comment:
-
Sights are going to be a lot lighter and if you ever plan to backpack with it, that is a nice trade off. I think I'm just gonna go with Tech Sights on mine even though they are a bit pricey.Leave a comment:
-
Tech Sights or Barska 3-9X scope? I was reading a lot about stock sights not being up to the mark. I will be using this rifle just for plinking, but would prefer it to be accurate.
Do you guys recommend tech sights or a scope? it looks like tech sights are more expensive than scope ($37).
Please advise.Leave a comment:
-
-
Anybody use a Dragunov stock if so is it more comfortable or just cool looking?Leave a comment:
-
-
I like rectangular, too.
Once a nosy neighbor asked what was in the case. Although it held an M1 Garand,
I said it was a bassoon, like this guy's.
Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm looking for a hard case that is more rectangular. Any recommendations? Trying to keep it from looking too much like a rifle case from my neighbors.
Leave a comment:
-
How about this one from walmart? Its only $17 after tax but its 53" long. Please let me know what you guys think about it.
Leave a comment:
-
My 795 has that same scope and I got a NcStar rifle case for and it fits perfect. It also has a little pouch on the side for ammo or whatever you want.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,362
Posts: 25,147,174
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28833 users online. 155 members and 28678 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: