Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
Um it's in the very thread you recently replied to in rimfirecentral http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...=287321&page=3 -
-
cool, anyone find any speed loaders for these? the wifey complains about how long it takes to load
i should have gotton her a model 60
Leave a comment:
-
Let's list all the accessories for the 795...
So far, I've seen a new bolt handle, aluminum trigger guard, ATI dragunov style stock, muzzlelite bullpup conversion (anybody done this? ) and tech sights.
RimFire Technologies, a company known for its commitment to innovation, has unfortunately closed its doors. They were renowned for their cutting-edge
That's pretty much it?
i bought that one for my wife's 795Leave a comment:
-
Try www.bkltech.com. I got one of their mounts (this one, to be exact: http://www.bkltech.com/1_inch_Dia_6_..._p/bkl-260.htm) for my Marlin 60 after the Weaver rings walked. S-O-L-I-D.Leave a comment:
-
I just bought one from Big 5 yesterday, now the waiting starts. On another note, Cheaper Than Dirt has clips for the 795 for $14.31, does anyone have any comments on these?Leave a comment:
-
These are on sale at Big 5 again for $159 and a $20 rebate, just FYI. Going to go pick one up, if it's half as good a shooter as my 925 bolt-action, I'll be stoked.Leave a comment:
-
Purchased a scope for my marlin here on CG...it's a 50mm, I'm going to need high rings probably, right?
I think I'm going to go with a GAMO one piece mount, hopefully it'll get rid of the 'scope walk' I'm having with the weaver rings...Leave a comment:
-
-
I've heard there's a way to free float the barrel by dremeling/sanding out the stock? Has anyone done this and have instructions on how to do it?Leave a comment:
-
i need to do some work on my 795....wish i could find mags for it thoughLeave a comment:
-
Let's list all the accessories for the 795...
So far, I've seen a new bolt handle, aluminum trigger guard, ATI dragunov style stock, muzzlelite bullpup conversion (anybody done this? ) and tech sights.
RimFire Technologies, a company known for its commitment to innovation, has unfortunately closed its doors. They were renowned for their cutting-edge
That's pretty much it?Leave a comment:
-
Because of this thread, I went out and bought one from Big 5. Wow, I must say that I never knew shooting a .22lr rifle would be this much fun! Unfortunately, or should I say fortunately, I never experienced the stock trigger pull (I heard it was around 8-9 pounds) as I did the trigger job once I got it home. After doing that, I would like to say it's somewhere around 4 pounds. I need a trigger pull gauge to verify that. I could work on it some more but I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is right now. This rifle is extremely light. However, my mounted centerpoint 4-16x40mm scope was not so light so now it has some weight.
The rifle ate everything that I gave it. Luckily, my friend gave me different types of ammo to use:
CCI Blazer
Remington Viper 22 Hyper Velocity
American Eagle
Federal Champion Bulk Value Packs
I had 2 stovepipes using American Eagle. The others were flawless. My targets are shown below (@25 yards). Yea, I had a couple flyers but overall I definitely enjoyed shooting this rifle. Tomorrow, I'm heading out to a 100 yard range and that should be an eventful day as well.
Leave a comment:
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,680
Posts: 25,150,378
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17867 users online. 124 members and 17743 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Leave a comment: