Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marlin 795 thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • afro
    replied
    Not sure if this is against the rules, but I'm selling my tech sights

    Last edited by afro; 12-01-2009, 11:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.T.CLMT
    replied
    Thanks for the postive ideas guys such a great help.

    Leave a comment:


  • prospectclmt
    replied
    Bipod FTW. Better accuracy long distance IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • GJC
    replied
    Originally posted by Gillis
    Better yet, attend an Appleseed and learn to use a sling. Much more effective.
    /\ /\ This, I love using a sling after attending an Appleseed. Can't wait till I can get to another one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gillis
    replied
    Better yet, attend an Appleseed and learn to use a sling. Much more effective.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darklyte27
    replied
    BIPOD?!!! BE A MAN!! DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
    the darn marlin weighs like 4 lbs!!!! you dont need a stinkin bipod!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobbar
    replied
    ^^^ same question!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.T.CLMT
    replied
    My first rifle.

    Whats up guys and girls. i got 6 days left till i pick up my 795. i also picked up a nikko sterling gold crown 3-9x42 scope, does any one know what scope rings to use on the 795. Also any idea/recommdation on a bipod for it?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • roger-rabbit
    replied
    Hi,
    I have the Marlin 795 that I just got at Dicks this week ($99.99 after rebate).
    I was wondering about the swivel sling mount for the bipods. Does all the hardware to convert the stationary mount for the bipod, come with the bipod, or do I have to get it myself?
    Thanks
    Last edited by roger-rabbit; 11-29-2009, 5:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • railroader
    replied
    Originally posted by sd_shooter
    These still have to go through DROS, right? (I'm sure that's a stupid question.) I have a C&R and COE if that makes any difference.

    My nearest BP shop is about 1.5 hours away, kind of a hike to go pick up the rifle after the waiting period.
    Turner's had them for $100 too on friday. I got their ad in the mail on saturday so I called them and they said they said they sold out on friday. I told them maybe they should stick the ad in the mail sooner since the prices started friday . It wasn't the weekly internet ad by the way. Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by sd_shooter
    These still have to go through DROS, right? (I'm sure that's a stupid question.) I have a C&R and COE if that makes any difference.

    My nearest BP shop is about 1.5 hours away, kind of a hike to go pick up the rifle after the waiting period.
    Yes, they still have to be drossed, even with a C&R and COE. Just go to Big 5 or if too far, then try online but it will cost a few more $$.

    Also, see if a LGS can order one for you. Either way, good luck, they are great little rifles and worth the $$.

    Leave a comment:


  • sd_shooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Capaholic
    Wow $100 for a 795 after rebate? Too bad there's no BPS here yet or I'd be all over that!
    These still have to go through DROS, right? (I'm sure that's a stupid question.) I have a C&R and COE if that makes any difference.

    My nearest BP shop is about 1.5 hours away, kind of a hike to go pick up the rifle after the waiting period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Capaholic
    replied
    Wow $100 for a 795 after rebate? Too bad there's no BPS here yet or I'd be all over that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Darklyte27
    replied
    do you wanna wait til friday? 100$ at basspro

    Leave a comment:


  • matrix056
    replied
    Glad there is a thread for the 795. I am picking mine up tommorow from B5. I want to remove the stock sights, at least the rear one. I cant stand the way it looks on there. I bought a red dot sigt from Bass Pro I am going to throw on there. Anyone have experience with the red dot sight? its Red Head brand.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1