Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who has participated in competitive smallbore shooting?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    smoothy8500
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3846

    Originally posted by RandyD
    I am hoping to start competing again in a couple of months and I'll go back to LAR&R.
    I did a couple of matches with that club in the past. I think I'll dust off my old Anschutz 64 and do a conventional prone or PTO match for old times sake.

    Comment

    • #17
      10xhobby
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 408

      Calguns used to have a 22 Rifle and Pistol internet match where they would take the targets you would download them take them to your own range shoot them score them and send the pictures back it was mostly just for fun and you know you just had to be honest about your scores but it was a lot of fun and kind of gave you something to shoot for when you went to the public range. A few years ago I shot the Rifle and Pistol competition and it was a yearly points Championship which I won first place but there was a lot of great competition we should check that out again

      Comment

      • #18
        LynnJr
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2013
        • 7958

        If you change to 22 Benchrest give me a shout.
        Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
        Southwest Regional Director
        Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
        www.unlimitedrange.org
        Not a commercial business.
        URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!

        Comment

        • #19
          russ69
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2009
          • 9348

          I shot smallbore gallery on a club level for many years. Both iron sight and with a Unertl scope. Still have my Anschutz prone rifle but it has quite some time since I had it out. I find highpower more interesting.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            ERdept
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Apr 2009
            • 4698

            Yes, I have in ROTC.


            Winchester with peeps, shooting jacket, sling, mat, spotter, the works.

            It was intensely fun.


            To me, it was a mental battle, besides battling your competition. It was a struggle for breath control, trigger control, eliminating the burry vision, consistency.

            In all, I loved it. Got an Anschutz 54.30 that will arrive soon. Getting back into.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1