Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.22 WMR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blkside
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1301

    .22 WMR

    I am looking for a .22 WMR for a pack gun. I have a 10/22 and love it but I want that extra power bump.

    I don't want a 900.00 hand built one off custom 2 tone cerakoted single shot. I am looking for something efficient, easily sourced and fairly accurate.

    Thanks
    Originally posted by TonyNorCal
    If I'm going to spend money to touch a woman then it's going to be at a Nevada brothel, on Craiglist hooker, or trolling the streets in a camper van.
  • #2
    Delta Rose
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 235

    Rifle or handgun?

    Comment

    • #3
      blkside
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1301

      Rifle... Sorry...
      Originally posted by TonyNorCal
      If I'm going to spend money to touch a woman then it's going to be at a Nevada brothel, on Craiglist hooker, or trolling the streets in a camper van.

      Comment

      • #4
        green grunt
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 1637

        Had a Rossi pump in 22mag , 16" barrel....was a sweet little take down pump action....sold it to a friend in a weak moment ...my bad.
        Semper Fi.

        Comment

        • #5
          kgcabs
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 1156

          brno 611

          Comment

          • #6
            TRICKSTER
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Mar 2008
            • 12438



            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

            Comment

            • #7
              deadcoyote
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 4002

              I have a Savage 93FVSS. Its a great shooting rifle. I don't really use it anymore since 5.56 is cheaper than .22 WMR.
              Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.

              Comment

              • #8
                Pardini
                Senior Member
                • May 2014
                • 1204

                Synthetic stocked Contender.
                Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
                Excellent! I am thinking about it as well and I only have 4 points and an unfortunate "match bump" up to expert classification where I am far less "competitive" with my peers there.

                Comment

                • #9
                  7562
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 92

                  Ruger American - bolt, Henry - lever action, CZ 512 - semi-auto.
                  Last edited by 7562; 03-15-2017, 1:40 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Delta Rose
                    Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 235

                    My guess is that at some point Ruger will come out with a takedown version of the American Rimfire rifle. Just a hunch....

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Horrendo Revolver
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2015
                      • 1013

                      I love my CZ 512.

                      I'd like a Brno 611 too but they cost more than I can afford.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Eric Mayer
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 998

                        CZ 512.

                        Eric
                        www.Varminter.com
                        Varminter YouTube Channel

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          TMB 1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 7153

                          Marlin XT22MTR bolt-action .22 WMR rifle with 22-inch blued barrel, 12-round tubular magazine, adjustable sights, and synthetic stock.


                          Marlin XT-22MR bolt-action rifle in .22 WMR with a 22-inch blued barrel, adjustable trigger, manual safety, synthetic stock, and scope-ready receiver.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Blacktuesday
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2016
                            • 17

                            I paid about $500 for my Excel Accelerator rifle. It's been pretty reliable and accurate. I've heard the older ones can be pretty picky with ammo, but mine's about a year old and has had no issues.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              HOGDOG1955
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2012
                              • 2401

                              might look at the savage A 22 mag/semi auto rifle.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1