Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

22LR Garbage Disposal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    617
    Henry
    Marlin 795
    Mark II
    SR-22
    Haven't found any .22 LR, that they won't run with yet.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    • #47
      GM4spd
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2008
      • 5682

      Originally posted by roger1022
      S&W M&P 15-22. Chews up and spits out Remington Golden Bullets, Winchester white box and Winchester M22, ammo that the 10/22's don't like.
      I go with this one,also. Never a problem,super accurate to boot. Pete


      Comment

      • #48
        DennisCA
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 4069

        Originally posted by Cody805
        My marlin model 60 has fed 22 shorts and it's a 22lr! Hahaha good old marlins!

        +1
        Amen brother!

        I have two (.22's) that are "garbage disposal's":


        Marlin Model 60 .22


        ATI STG-44 replica
        Last edited by DennisCA; 08-07-2016, 6:58 PM.
        "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.

        Comment

        • #49
          SonofWWIIDI
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2011
          • 21583

          Originally posted by Williexcited
          Browning buckmark. Once gun/mags were broken in it shoots everything and it's accurate. Can't remember the last time I cleaned it.
          Second that.

          Buckmark contour, great gun.
          Sorry, not sorry.
          🎺

          Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

          Comment

          • #50
            Cokebottle
            Señor Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2009
            • 32373

            Originally posted by 73chevy
            Just about any .22 revolver. Including my cheap Heritage Rough Rider.
            Funny that I've had some Remington Thunderbolt that won't even fit into the chamber of the Heritage or LCR.

            That stuff is the worst ammo I've ever bought. After seeing how difficult it is to get into the revolvers, I'm not surprised it wouldn't feed in my CMMG AR-22.
            - Rich

            Originally posted by dantodd
            A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

            Comment

            • #51
              GreggieBoy
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2012
              • 923

              Ruger Single-Six
              Remington 572
              Remington 581
              NRA Life Member
              2nd Amendment Rights Supporter

              Comment

              • #52
                stevec223
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1620

                My Rem 581... I would have also said my MK II Ruger ,, until I tried the crappy Fed Target Match ... It won't reliability eject the cases and then feeds a live round into a stovepipe.. Oh well bolt action fodder... Cheers...

                Comment

                • #53
                  bigbossman
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 11281

                  My GSG 1911 .22 has been flawless so far. And it really likes Remington Thunderbolts and Golden Bullets. Just in the last two days it digested a full 500 round brick without issue.
                  Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                  "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    FormerBiker
                    Member
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 217

                    My Henry H001 chows down any thing I feed it.
                    If you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they accuse the Republicans of doing.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Geared Hub
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 59

                      Originally posted by DennisCA




                      ATI STG-44 replica
                      My 617 is my disposal but I've discovered that my ATI STG-44 chews through everything as well . I really did get a dud 10/22 from Ruger.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        Bobby Ricigliano
                        Mit Gott und Mauser
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 17439

                        I have never seen or owned a .22lr semi-auto rifle that wouldn't start to hiccup when it gets dirty enough.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          jdben92883
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 3635

                          Bolt rifles and revolvers are cheating IMHO...they generally eat anything in any caliber. My vote would go to Marlin 60. I had one that would dance with any idiot on the floor.
                          NRA Benefactor Member

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Barbarosa
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2166

                            Ruger Bearcat, but then again it's pretty hard to get a SA revolver to screw up.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              kugwn
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 36

                              savage mark ii, heritage rough rider, and my ruger single six.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                donw
                                Senior Member
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 1754

                                every bolt gun i have...

                                my ST-22 eats all now that i have 'broken it in' and clean it very thoroughly regularly.

                                and oddly enough an Armscor model P20 semi-auto rifle, made in the Philippines, i bought at Big 5 about 20 years ago...
                                Last edited by donw; 08-21-2016, 10:43 AM.
                                NRA life member, US Army Veteran

                                i am a legend in my own mind...

                                we are told not to judge muslims by what a few do...yet, the NRA membership and firearms owners are ALL considered as radical...

                                "The second amendment ain't about your deer rifle..."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1