I've been running a ta01 ECOS for some time now. In my opinion other than a straight red dot it's about the best fighting optic you can get, the crosshair reticle acogs are the most useful reticles... The acog is simple, you don't need the fiberoptic if you run an rmr or offset irons. You can run a ta31f using the BAC method and be fairly quick, but running an RMR is a better solution I believe. The glass is clear and you won't find a more rugged optic with the same quality of glass...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ta01 NSN
Collapse
X
-
I'm also running the ta01-ecos on my m4gery and it's one solid optic. The glass and reticle are really clear. I'm not so sure how accurate those back up sights are but, I can see them being useful. For example, close-mid range shooting in the rain and your lens on the acog start to get streaked up, having those peeps are gonna be better than nothing. Zeroing the acog required minimal adjustments out of the box.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,530
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23442 users online. 60 members and 23382 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment