Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Zero in a scope

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    jeffafa
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 1068

    Originally posted by SammieT
    I'll keep In contact. once I get my LCR I might end up going to p2k since it's only a few blocks away from me. just not looking forward for that safety test again haha

    I'm up for it though. I'll keep it in mind next time I go so I learn a little something.
    P2K is a good range to zero a rifle at 100 yds. For an extra $5 you can get a lane with a video monitor so you can get instant feedback on your shots without a spotting scope and since it's indoor you don't have to worry about wind.
    The downfall is that cease fire at the bottom of every hour to change targets so make sure you get a target that has multiple smaller targets on them. I prefer these for sighting in @ 100 yds as you can shoot multiple groups before each cease fire:

    Comment

    • #47
      SammieT
      Banned
      • Mar 2014
      • 901

      Originally posted by 34Gee
      P2K is a good range to zero a rifle at 100 yds. For an extra $5 you can get a lane with a video monitor so you can get instant feedback on your shots without a spotting scope and since it's indoor you don't have to worry about wind.
      The downfall is that cease fire at the bottom of every hour to change targets so make sure you get a target that has multiple smaller targets on them. I prefer these for sighting in @ 100 yds as you can shoot multiple groups before each cease fire:

      http://www.amazon.com/50-Pack-Bullse...434243&sr=1-16
      I don't go there because of the safety test they require you to have. in a year I've taken at least 15-20 maybe more. I always lose them

      I need to go there one day. just gotta find someone to go w/ now

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1