Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

scope QD extended mounts differences

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    jpkar
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 1441

    Originally posted by LBDamned
    The mount won't change that... You need to level the rifle in order to level the scope... Process is the same regardless of mount used.
    Thanks for pointing that out didn't really realize that
    Now I don't know what the advantage of larue is going to be
    It is cheaper though

    Originally posted by strongpoint
    Thanks
    I think I'm actually going to get that

    Comment

    • #17
      sdkevin
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2248

      scope QD extended mounts differences
      The optics in that pic are jacked... your $$.

      That mount doesn't allow for the proper eye relief.
      The objective lens is too small.
      The mounts don't position the barrel correctly.
      After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

      I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
      "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

      Comment

      • #18
        Paul053
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 1061

        Oh and if you buy directly from Bobro you can ask them to flip the lever to the other side if you like. Or if not just send it into the, and they will do it.


        I also own an ADM and unlike LaRue or Bobro, there is afinite amount of adjustment. I believe the nuts only have 8 sides. My mount is either stupid tight but if i loosen it one flat of the nut my optic isnt on as tight as i would like.
        Having used Larue as well my money now goes to Bobro.
        Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Paul053; 07-24-2014, 8:52 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1