Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Vortex HD 1-6 users?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    LBDamned
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2011
    • 19040

    Originally posted by Droppin Deuces
    At least one of the models they sell appears to be what used to be known as the Weaver Classic Extreme 1.5-4.5x24, which is a great scope - made in Japan - but the Weaver can still be found NOS for incredibly good prices. So it's good quality stuff.
    Weaver also has a 1-5x24 in FFP (true 1x)... it's a bit pricey but I've become a big fan of Weaver's Tactical line.. Their 3-15x50 is very impressive, especially for the price...

    Im considering getting the 1-5x24
    "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

    Comment

    • #17
      Droppin Deuces
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2010
      • 5969

      Originally posted by LBDamned
      Weaver also has a 1-5x24 in FFP (true 1x)... it's a bit pricey but I've become a big fan of Weaver's Tactical line.. Their 3-15x50 is very impressive, especially for the price...

      Im considering getting the 1-5x24
      Absolutely. Weaver is my sentimental favorite. I have the 3-15x50 emdr and love it, and would pick up the 1-5 tactical in a second if I had a spot for it. Came *this* close to buying the 2-10x36, but decided on the Vortex instead because of the warranty. But wouldn't have been sorry had I gone with the Weaver instead. The entire tactical line are built like tanks and just ooze quality in every detail.
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1