yup 120$
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Vortex Strikefire?
Collapse
X
-
2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581 -
Comment
-
Yesterday and the day before I couldn't get either discount to work, this morning the "strike" discount worked for me, its better than 20%. You just type strike in the box that says discount code and click apply.Comment
-
Thanks CT, I'll give that a try!Last edited by Dinosaur Jr; 06-30-2012, 1:31 PM.Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...Comment
-
I got in on PSA's $50 discount, came to $119.99 out the door with free shipping. They said the StrikeFire should ship this week.Comment
-
I ordered one on 6/30 and they told me it would ship last Friday (7/6) but it is still showing processing.NRA Life Member
sigpic
Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!
"If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie EdwardsComment
-
ordered on the 29th and it came last fridayComment
-
Unrelated to topic, but damn it i ordered a rifle case last week didnt even know about this
Now i know
With my bloodbrothers at side
All sons of father with one eye
We were all born in the land of the blood on iceComment
-
There is one in the marketplace for $160 shipped IIRC.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,562
Posts: 25,149,183
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28824 users online. 139 members and 28685 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment