Just picked this up from opticsplanet, http://www.opticsplanet.net/vortex-o...er-mounts.html

I just got it but havent shot with it yet. I did try mounting it on my rail and its pretty nice.
build quality is there probably comparable to larue's as I have theirs too.
Priced at 189, I used the google coupon i got from a deal someone posted on calguns. 25$ for 50$ credit.
so it cost me 164$ vs larue mounts at 195$ plus shipping
Ill be putting it on one of my rifles later and will give and update when I can.
Price is lower than larue's so it will save you some money.
quick release is different but works.

I just got it but havent shot with it yet. I did try mounting it on my rail and its pretty nice.
build quality is there probably comparable to larue's as I have theirs too.
Priced at 189, I used the google coupon i got from a deal someone posted on calguns. 25$ for 50$ credit.
so it cost me 164$ vs larue mounts at 195$ plus shipping
Ill be putting it on one of my rifles later and will give and update when I can.
Price is lower than larue's so it will save you some money.
quick release is different but works.


Comment