Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need a Scope for a Ruger 10/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Agent 0range
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1040

    +1 on Simmons 3-9 x 32. Zeroed it once and have yet to have to make adjustments. Crystal clear glass.
    Originally posted by Mezcalfud
    Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

    Comment

    • #17
      oddball
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 3331

      Originally posted by OpticsPlanet
      The Weaver is a pretty stumpy little scope - I was shopping for "short", too.

      Mark H.
      I bought a Weaver Classic V 1-3X20 scope for my TD. I wanted a clear, bright scope at 1x for quick acquisition, and 3x is just fine for hunting/plinking out to and beyond 50 yards. Size is right for low rings also. The physical size is shorter than a typical 3-9, allowing the whole rig to fit into the Ruger carry bag/case.
      _______________


      "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1