I have no intention of adorning my new AR with contraptions and gizmos of all sorts, I'm trying to keep it streamlined and simple. A Primary Arms multi-reticle scope, rear folding BUIS, and a small mounted flashlight are the only ornaments that I'll be hanging on this thing. What I want is a small simple mount that just hangs from the bayonet lug and keeps the flashlight close to the barrel on the underside. I looked at the Elzetta ZFH1500 and I don't like the design, its too busy. I also dont care for the clamp style that "sandwiches" the FSP with one or two short tac rails. I'm having a bit of trouble finding what I want, perhaps because theres no such thing. Any suggestions?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M4 bayonet lug flashlight mount?
Collapse
X
-
M4 bayonet lug flashlight mount?
Proudly nestled all snugly and warm in Hillary's basket. She even made room for my bibles and guns!
I've committed $10 a month to the CalGuns Foundation. Have you??? Join us and donate here!Tags: None -
So I'll take that as a no.
Proudly nestled all snugly and warm in Hillary's basket. She even made room for my bibles and guns!
I've committed $10 a month to the CalGuns Foundation. Have you??? Join us and donate here! -
This Accessory rail might work for you:
You can then attach a rail mounted light...
Chase B.CalGunners: Take 5% off your order of $50 or more at OpticsPlanet by using coupon code CALGUNS! Some exclusions apply.
OpticsPlanet
http://www.opticsplanet.com
Toll-Free (888) 504-7864
Send us a private message if we can be of help!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,246
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13220 users online. 34 members and 13186 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment